What will I receive?
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF and a SketchUp file (Metric and Imperial).
- Hours of detailed video instruction showing every step of the build.
- All videos and plans are digital and will be available for download upon purchase.
What will I learn?
- Developing a Design
- Creating Templates
- Flush Trimming
- Making Large Miter Joints
- Loose Mortise & Tenon Construction
- Making a Large Table Top with Underbevels
- Finishing with Tung Oil
- Large Cross-Lap Joinery
What will I need?
- Table: 79 BF of 8/4 Hardwood, 1 BF 4/4 Hardwood
- Bench: 23 BF 8/4 Hardwood, 1 BF 4/4 Hardwood
Table Saw, Miter Gauge, Bandsaw, Router w/ Edge Guide, Domino (Optional), Miter Saw, Jointer, Planer, Oscillating Spindle Sander (Optional), Jigsaw, Sander, Angle Grinder w/ Carving Disc (Optional), Drill Press, Circular Saw or Track Saw, Hand Held Power Planer (if making an under bevel on the top)
Bevel Gauge, Chisels, Card Scraper, Block Plane
Blades & Bits
- 1/2” Up-Cut Spiral Bit
- 1/4” Radius Roundover Bit
- 1/8” Radius Roundover Bit
- William Ng Big Daddy Bit – (You can use other flush trim bits)
- Amana Countersink Bit
- Whiteside Ultimate Pattern Bit – (You can use other flush trim bits)