What You’ll Receive
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF (Metric and Imperial) with patterns for template. A full-size template file is available as well as a CNC-friendly file.
- Hours of detailed video instruction showing every step of the build.
- All videos and plans are digital and will be available for download upon purchase.
What You’ll Learn
- Walnut grain selection
- Using sleds for tricky cross-cuts
- Bevels and miter cuts
- Complex Domino joinery
- Alternative loose tenon construction (supplemental content from Marc)
- Clever glueup strategies
- Power carving curves
- Basic seat upholstery
What You’ll Need
- Planer/Jointer (alternatives: purchase pre-milled lumber or use hand planes)
- Tablesaw with a Miter Gauge and/or sleds
- 1/4 Roundover Bit
- Shallow Pattern Bit
- Top Bearing Pattern Bit for flush trimming
- Miter Saw
- Random Orbit Sander
- Circular Saw or Track Saw
- Angle grinder with carving tool