What will I receive?
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF and a SketchUp file (Metric and Imperial).
- Hours of detailed video instruction (19 videos in total) showing every step of the build.
- All videos and plans are digital and will be available for download upon purchase.
What will I learn?
- Build strategy
- Material layout
- Sliding dovetails
- Half-blind dovetails
- Through dovetails
- Drawer Construction
- Wood Drawer Guides
- Hinge installation
- Raised Panels
- Cutting curves
- Routing inlaid feet
- Inlaid Drawer Pulls
- Magnetic Catches
- Hardwax Oil Finishing
What will I need?
- 10 BF 4/4 Hardwood Species 1
- 3 BF 4/4 Hardwood Species 2
- 1/4″ Dowel Stock (6 pc, 1 1/2″ long)
- Bell Forest Kits available here (Guild members get 10% off with code).
- Planer/Jointer (alternatives: purchase pre-milled lumber kits or use hand planes)
- Tablesaw with a Miter Gauge
- Dado Stack
- Miter Saw (for rough-cutting lumber)
- Random Orbit Sander
- Hand Tools – Chisels, Razor Saw, Shoulder Plane, Card Scraper, Dovetail Saw, Rasp
- 3/16″ Router Bit – For hinge mortises
- 1/4″ Spiral Bit – For Drawer Guides
- Self-Centering Bit
- 3/8″ 9-degree Dovetail Bit
- 1 1/2″ Diameter Core Box Bit – For making small raised panels
- Freud 7-Piece Forstner Bit Set