- Taps designed for woodworkers (you) by woodworkers (us)
- Designed exclusively for use in wood – Two thread chamfer for immediate start
- Designed with a hex shank for use in a drill
- Made from M2 Grade High Speed Steel
- Manufactured in the USA
- CAD-Designed for accurate dimensions
- Three wide flutes for excellent chip ejection
- Unique cutting face for clean cutting action
- Patent Pending
Tapping threads is a process usually reserved for the world of metals and plastics where a hole is drilled and a special cutter is used to create the appropriate threads. Did you know that wood is capable of being threaded as well? Just think about the applications for jigs, knock-down furniture, and hardware installations if you no longer have to rely on threaded inserts and tee nuts!
Wood Whisperer thread taps were designed specifically for use in wood with a hex shank for use in a drill. They cut quickly and cleanly in any species and the resulting threads are strong enough for just about any application.
Watch the video below to learn more about Wood Whisperer Thread Taps (pre-sale period is over):
*Please note that these taps are not eligible for the Guild Affiliate program or discounts at this time.