What You’ll Receive:
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF and a SketchUp file (Metric and Imperial).
- Hours of detailed video instruction showing every step of the build.
- All videos and plans are digital and will be available for download upon purchase.
What You’ll Learn
- Frame and Panel Construction
- Double Mortise and Tenon Joinery
- Tongue and Groove Joinery
- Wiping Varnish Application
- Traditional Dovetailed Drawer Construction
- Wooden Adjustable Shelves
- Basic Turning
- Fitting Inset Doors
What You’ll Need
Note: This is not a required list of tools. This is simply what I used during the build. Remember, there are always multiple ways to accomplish a task so if you don’t have one or more of these tools, you can very likely still make this project.
- Planer/Jointer (alternatives: purchase pre-milled lumber kits or use hand planes)
- Dado Stack
- Lathe (for turning the knobs)
- Drum Sander (for surfacing panels with wild grain)
- Random Orbit Sander
- Hand Tools – Chisels, Medium Bench Plane, Card Scrapers, Dovetail and flush trim Saws, Rasp
- 1/4 Spiral Upcut
- 5/16″ Round Over
- Horton Brasses PB-407 Solid Brass Butt Hinge (4 pairs) https://www.horton-brasses.