What You’ll Receive:
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF and a SketchUp file (Metric and Imperial).
- Hours of detailed video instruction showing every step of the build.
- All videos and plans are digital and will be available for download upon purchase.
What You’ll Learn
- Purpose-Built Cabinet Design
- Mitered Through Dovetail Joinery
- Crenelated Mortise and Tenon Joinery
- Cubbyhole Divider Joinery
- Waterfall Joinery
- Traditional Dovetailed Drawer Construction
- Epoxy Encapsulation
- Vacuum Bag Veneering
- Butt Hinge Installation
- Wiping Varnish Application
What You’ll Need
Note: This is not a required list of tools. This is simply what I used during the build. Remember, there are always multiple ways to accomplish a task so if you don’t have one or more of these tools, you can very likely still make this project.
- Planer/Jointer (alternatives: purchase pre-milled lumber kits or use hand planes)
- Tablesaw (with dado stack)
- Drum Sander (for surfacing panels with wild grain)
- Random Orbit Sander
- Hand Tools – Chisels, Dovetail Saw
- 1/2″ Spiral Upcut
- 1/4″ Spiral Upcut
- 1-1/2″ Forstner Bit
- Horton Brasses PB-407 Solid Brass Butt Hinge (8 pairs) https://www.horton-