What will I receive?
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF and a SketchUp file (Metric and Imperial) for the Workbench Cabinet only. You can purchase the Split-Top Roubo Workbench series here.
- Hours of detailed video instruction showing every step of the build.
- All videos and plans are digital and will be available for download upon purchase.
What will I learn?
- Split-Top Roubo Modifications
- Panel Construction
- Box Joints with a shop-made jig
- Sliding Dovetails
- Drawer Construction
- String Inlay
- Drawer Slide Installation
- Flush Pull Installation
- Mitered Frame and Panel Construction
- Key Reinforcement
- Hinge Mortising
- Magnetic Door Stop Construction
What will I need?
These are approximate numbers. You’ll want to buy more for waste and grain selection.
- 36 Board Feed fo 4/4 Species 1 (Case & Drawer Fronts)
- 12 Board Feet of 4/4 Species 2 (Drawer Sides/Back)
- 1/4″ Plywood Species 1 ( Single sheet for Drawer Bottoms and Door Panel)
- Maple or Holly String Inlay Stock
- 8 pairs – 16″ Full Extension Slides (Black)
- 1 pair – Antique Brass Hinges (Dark Antique color)
- 9 Small Solid Brass Flush Mount Ring Pulls in Oil Rubbed Bronze