What You’ll Receive:
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF and a SketchUp file.
- Hours of detailed video instruction showing every step of the build, from wood selection to finishing.
What You’ll Learn:
- Large open mortise & tenon joinery
- Carving with power tools (angle grinder and die grinder)
- Shaping with rasps
- Designing elegant curves
- Creating curved templates
What You Need:
- Basic woodworking tools including Table Saw, Bandsaw, Jointer, Planer, and Router.
- The power carving is done using an angle grinder outfitted with carving discs. Smaller details are done using a die grinder and a ball mill
- Cabinetmaker’s rasps