What will I receive?
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF and a SketchUp file (Metric and Imperial).
- Hours of detailed video instruction (6 videos in total) showing every step of the build.
- All videos and plans are digital and will be available for download upon purchase.
What will I learn?
- Wood selection
- Table leg design & prototyping
- Strategic grain selection for the best looking legs
- Moving the glue line in a leg glueup
- Breadboard ends
- Mortise & tenon joinery
- Making shop-made riven pegs
- Large panel construction
- Finishing with hardwax oil
What will I need?
- Materials: 5 BF of 4/4 Hardwood (for the aprons), 27 BF of 5/4 Hardwood (for the top. You can also use 4/4 if you want), 11 BF of 8/4 Hardwood (for the legs)
Tools: Jointer, planer, miter saw, band saw, table saw with dado stack and miter gauge, router with edge guide, chisels, flush trim saw, rasp (or spokeshave), drill press, Circular saw or track saw, block plane, card scraper, Lee Valley drawing bow (optional), Dowel Plate (optional), flush trim saw.
- Blades & Bits:
- Table Top Brackets