What will I receive?
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF and a SketchUp file (Metric and Imperial).
- Hours of detailed video instruction (14 videos in total) showing every step of the build.
- All videos and plans are digital and will be available for download upon purchase.
What will I learn?
- Table sizing and scaling
- Chainsaw milling and lumber drying
- Selecting parts
- Flattening and joining large boards
- Breadboard end joinery
- Angled mortise and tenons
- Drawbored mortise and tenons
- Handcut tenons
- Working with construction grade lumber
- Gluing up thicker stock
- Outdoor finishing
What will I need?
These are approximate numbers. You’ll want to buy more for waste and grain selection.
- 77 Board Feet of 8/4 Hardwood
- 54 Board Feet of 16/4 Hardwood
- 3/8″ Dowel (76″ Long)
- 19 Board Feet of 8/4 Hardwood
- 26 Board Feet of 16/4 Hardwood
- 3/8″ Dowel (42″ Long)
- Jointer, Planer, Table Saw, Band Saw, Router with edge guide, Drill, Hollow Chisel Mortiser, Sander
- 1/2″ Spiral Straight Bit
- 7/8″ Forstner bit
- 3/8″ and 1/2″ Drill Bit (brad point preferred)
- 7/32″ round file
- Chisels: 1/4″, 1/2″, and 3/4″ or wider
- Flush trim saw
- Marking knife
- Marking Gauge
Nice to Have Stuff:
- Dowel plate for making the pins (alternatively store bought dowel stock can be used)
- Shoulder plane
- Drill Press