What You’ll Receive
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF and a SketchUp file (Metric and Imperial).
- Hours of detailed video instruction showing every step of the build.
- All videos and plans are digital and will be available for download upon purchase.
What You’ll Learn
- Cutting down plywood
- Cabinet construction including joinery like dados, rabbets, and grooves.
- Face-Frame construction
- Constructing a solid wood seat
- Frame & panel door construction
- European cup hinge installation
- Installing crown molding
- Painting via HVLP
- Topcoating via HVLP
What You’ll Need
- 3/4” Plywood – 5 Sheets
- 1/2” Plywood – 1 Sheet
- 1/4” Plywood – 1 Sheet
- Crown Molding – 10 Linear Feet
- 4/4 Hardwood – 22-27 BF
- 8/4 Hardwood – 26-32 BF
- Planer/Jointer (alternatives: purchase pre-milled lumber or use hand planes)
- Tablesaw with a Miter Gauge or sled
- Dado Stack
- Router table with a 1/4″ undersized plywood bit
- Miter Saw
- Random Orbit Sander
- Circular Saw or Track Saw
Hardware & Stuff