What will I receive?
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF (Metric and Imperial) and patterns so you can make your own templates.
- Hours of detailed video instruction (10 Videos) showing every step of the build.
- All videos and plans are digital and will be available for download upon purchase.
What will I learn?
- Walnut grain selection
- Using sleds for tricky cross-cuts
- Bevels and miter cuts
- Waterfall Miter Construction
- Festool Domino Joinery
- Clever glueup strategies
- Power carving a door panel
- Making shop-made roller hardware
- Custom brass pull construction
- Blum Movento Slide installation
- Drawer construction
- Hardwax Oil Finishing
What will I need?
- 50 BF of 6/4 Hardwood
- 22 BF of 4/4 Hardwood
- 1 Sheet of 1/4″ Plywood
Jointer, Planer, Table Saw, Miter Saw, Bandsaw, Router, Router Table, Drill/Driver, Track Saw (or circular saw with guide), Festool Domino, Random Orbit Sander, Chisel, Angle Grinder with Kutzall disc for door carving
- Freud 3/4″ (Dia.) Mortising Bit with 1/2″ Shank (16-520)
- Whiteside Ultimate Flush Trim Bit
- Whiteside Ultimate Pattern Bit
- 1/4” x 1/2” Flush Trim Bit
- Core Box Router Bit (13/16’’ Radius x 1-5/8” Dia. x 1/2 inch Shank)
- 1/4″ Slot-Cutting Bit
- (2 Pairs) 15” Blum Movento Drawer Slides
- (1 – 2 5/8″ Long Piece) Door Pull Stock (0.25″ x 0.5″ Brass Rectangle Bar 385-M30 Extruded)
- (2 – 2″ Long Pieces) Brass Plate for Rollers (0.1875″ x 2″) Brass Rectangle Bar
- (2) Spacers That Go Inside the Bearings (3/8″ OD, 0.192″ ID, 1/4″ Length Spacers)
- (4 – 2 1/4″ Long Pieces) Brass Risers (2” Diameter x .05 Wall Tubing)
- (2) Ball Bearings 3/16″ I.D. x 5/8″ O.D. x 3/16″ Thick
- (2) Ball Bearings (10mm x 22mm x 6mm)
- (8) M5 Flat Washers
- (2) #10 Pan Head Screws
- (2) #10 Nuts
- (2) #10 x 3/4″ Machine Screw
- (4) 4″ Long Wood Screws