What will I receive?
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF and a SketchUp file (Metric and Imperial).
- Hours of detailed video instruction (18 videos in total) showing every step of the Littleton Console build.
- All videos and plans are digital and will be available for download upon purchase.
What will I learn?
What will I need?
General Tools for building the Littleton Console:
Table Saw with Miter Gauge, Bandsaw, Jointer, Planer, Drill Press, Drill, Random Orbit Sander, Plunge Router, Router Table, Trim Router (Optional) Miter Saw, Chisels, Marking Knife, Cutting Gauge, Smooth Plane, small metal file
- 11 BF 4/4 Sapele
- 3 BF 6/4 Sapele
- 11 BF 4/4 Ambrosia Maple
- < 1 BF Ebony
- 1/8″ Diameter Brass Rod
- 1/8″ Diameter Wood Dowel
- Knife Hinges (Brusso #L-37) – 2 Pair
- 1/2″ Plywood (13″ x 27″ piece)
- 1/4″ Plywood (12″ x 24″ piece)
Blades & Bits:
- 1/4” Up-spiral Bit
- 1/8″ Roundover Bit
- Dado Stack for the Table Saw
- Flush Trim Pattern Bit – please note that any flush trim bit can work here but at least make sure it’s a spiral configuration.
- Slot-Cutter Bit Set
- 1/8″ Brad Point Bit
- 9/64″ Drill Bit
- 2 Pair Brusso L-37
- 4 1/4″ Shelf Pins
- 1 Pair 12″ Full Extension Mechanical Slide
- Four 1/4″ Rare Earth Magnets