What will I receive?
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF and a SketchUp file (Metric and Imperial).
- Hours of detailed video instruction showing every step of the Morley Wall Cabinet build.
- All videos and plans are digital and will be available for download upon purchase.
What will I learn?
- Rip and flip to create beautiful straight grain and very stable panels.
- Mortise and tenon joinery.
- Dowel construction done right.
- Make a simple dowel jig.
- Frame and panel door.
- Shiplap back.
- Make your own shop-sawn veneer.
- Smooth drawer construction without use of hardware.
- Make your own wooden drawer pulls.
- Install butt hinges.
- How to cut dovetails-hybrid method.
- Saw kerfing bending technique using vacuum bag
- making and using of forms in conjunction with a vacuum bag
- Edge profiling by hand
- Using templates for patting routing.
- Simple but elegant shellac/wax finish.
- Sanding to perfection.
- The importance of layout and reference faces.
What will I need?
Table Saw, Bandsaw, Jointer, Planer, Drill Press, Chop Saw, Vacuum Bag (optional)Drill, Random Orbit Sander, Plunge Router with fence, Router Table, Hand Drill, Festool Domino (DF-500)
- 23 BF 8/4 Ash
- 9 BF 8/4 Poplar
- 2 BF 4/4 Pear Wood (For Shop Sawn Veneer Panels)
- 18” x 13” piece of ¼” Baltic Birch
- Brusso hinges. https://www.brusso.com/cb-407-butt-hinge/
- Brusso ball catch. https://www.brusso.com/bc-275-ball-catch/
- 3/8” brad point drill bit for drilling dowel jigs https://amzn.to/3pZbpCP
- 3/8″ twist bit for drilling dowel holes https://amzn.to/3AEhF7Q
- Rabbiting bit https://amzn.to/3yQLRwQ
- 3/8 up cut spiral route a bit. https://amzn.to/3uwnFxd
- Fingernail Bit https://amzn.to/3Q5wA0A
- 3/8 x 1.5” dowel https://amzn.to/3nNQJfO
- Drill stop https://amzn.to/3aoBBTd
- 1/4” up cut router bit https://amzn.to/3ap21UC
- Slot cutting bit https://amzn.to/3pZqkN8
- Template bit/pattern bit. https://amzn.to/3RpfM6k
- Flush trim bit. https://amzn.to/3at4lds
- 3/16” R/O router bit. https://amzn.to/3Ph7hZq
- 1/2″ Core Box Router Bit https://amzn.to/3ADIPx2
- 7/16″ Brad Point Bit for ball catch https://amzn.to/3xa35nN
- Countersink Bit https://amzn.to/3TshGV3
Stuff You Might Find Useful:
- Low angle block plane
- Dovetail Saw
- #4 Smoothing Plane
- Coping Saw
- Marking knife
- Sanding drum for pulls https://amzn.to/3qkTKWp
- Sandpaper for drum https://amzn.to/3AEE70z
- Marking Gauge
- Card Scraper
- Sled for Table Saw
- Good sanding blocks (duroblocks, prepping weapon)
- Double Sided Tape https://amzn.to/3KzPGuB
- 1/4 – 1/2″ Chisel
- Gray scotch brite
- I recommend a ¾” 3 tpi bandsaw blade
- Gulf was for drawer slides https://amzn.to/3TvZEBh
- ¾” diameter forstner bit
- Shellac https://amzn.to/3KF9Djq
- Titebond Original
- Purchase a CNC File here.