What will I receive?
- Detailed cut list and plans including a PDF and a SketchUp file (Metric and Imperial).
- Hours of detailed video instruction showing every step of the build.
- All videos and plans are digital and will be available for download upon purchase.
What will I learn?
- Three Dimensional Part Layout
- Continuous Grain Wrap
- Splined Mitered Joinery
- Table Saw Sled Construction
- Vacuum Bag Veneering
- Solid Panels
- Butt Hinge Installation
- Half-Mortise Lock Installation
- Wiping Varnish Application
- Spoon Carving
What will I need?
Note: This is not a required list of tools. This is simply what I used during the build. Remember, there are always multiple ways to accomplish a task so if you don’t have one or more of these tools, you can very likely still make this project.
- 3 BF of 4/4 Hardwood Species 1
- 3 BF of 4/4 Hardwood Species 2
- 1/4 sheet of 1/4″ plywood
- 11″ x 11″ x 1/8″ glass
- Planer/Jointer (alternatives: purchase pre-milled lumber kits or use hand planes)
- Tablesaw (with dado stack)
- Drum Sander (Nice to have for making spline stock)
- Random Orbit Sander
- Hand Tools – Chisels, Dovetail Saw
- 45° Chamfer